140 - Carpenter Tool Belt Combo
The Carpenter's tool belt combo is our more popular tool belt set
available. It features our exculsive molded air-channel padded tool
belt, two durable pouches with pockets for all of your tools, a
hammer holster, and a tape clip. Available in solid black or black and
606 - Molded Air Channel Tool Belt Suspenders
If you wear suspenders on the construction site, our molded air channel
suspenders are a must have. They have durable spring clips which attach
quickly to your tool belt and use our exclusive molded air channel pads
on the shoulder. Available in solid black or black and teal.
P240 - Electrician's Tool Belt, Suspenders, and Gloves
Our Electrician's tool belt combo package comes with everything you need at a great price. The package comes with our popular molded air-channel
electrician's tool pouches, hammer holster, tape clip, fingerless work gloves, and our padded suspenders. Our belts are available in sizes small
through triple extra large.
What Makes Our Tool Belts The Best:
- Increased comfort with our unique molded air-channel comfort system. This patent protected design gives comfort, support, and ventilation unlike you have ever seen before in a tool belt.
- Double layer, 1250 strand DuraTek fabric that offers durability to all of our products. Quality materials that can stand up to the harsh every day construction environment.
- Every stress point is reinforced by bar-tack stitching and heavy
duty metal rivets. Our tool belts are guaranteed not to tear or rip.
- All of the tool pouch pocket openings are strengthened by a high density nylon webbing.
- Durable lining in the pockets and plastic inserts stitched into the bottom of pouches add strength and stiffness.
- Heavy nylon stitching around the leather belt ends prevent stretching, increasing your tool belt's life.
- Double metal buckle makes the tool belt professional tough.
- A boxed bottom pocket and pouch design, provided by stitched in strong
plastic inserts, lets you store more in each pouch.
- All stress points are strengthen inside the belt by high density webbing.
- Hate broken suspenders? Our metal ring hook system reinforced by high
density webbing is the strongest connection available.
- High density nylon handles give you an easy way to transport your tool belt when it's not on your waist.